Friday, November 5, 2010

Show Us Your Life...What do you make? Kelly's Korner

The last few days have been a big challenge for me.  When I saw on Kelly's Korner blog that we could share what we make, I thought "oh boy!  I'll throw some pictures together and blog away."  Ha!  It's not so easy.  You'll notice that I am a newbie as you go through my blog.  Hope it's good enough to enjoy, though.  Thank you, Kelly, for giving us this opportunity!

Prices for all items shown are as follows:

16 x 20 canvas painting - 25
11 x 14 canvas painting - 17
8 x 10 canvas painting -   12

other sizes available - contact me for prices

all glass ornaments are 4" diameter and comes in gift box- 15 
painted chargers - 17

painted stools - 45

floor mats - 24" x 34" - 45
other sizes available - contact me for prices

E:mail me at kearneysusan@hotmail.com    :)

Items will be added every week - 

Thanks so much for looking!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment