Monday, November 22, 2010

The Beginning....

Well, here I am entering the blogging world- and believe me, I'm lost!  So, bear with me if something is off the page, or doesn't make sense - - I'll get the hang of it, I hope!

I thought I'd get started since Kelly's Korner blog (kellyskornerblog.com) is offering posts of websites/blogs of those who do arts and crafts.  Arts and crafts is my passion.  I love to paint and make things.  Since I was a little girl watching my mom do portraits with her colored pastels, I knew "art" was going to be in my life forever.  

Here are some of the items I have been doing lately:

A few of nursery stretched canvas paintings:

The above was painted to match CoCaLo Jacana bedding set found at
Babies R Us.
The above was painted to match Baby Boats nursery bedding found at
Pottery Barn Kids



                                    
                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment